Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Short Question: Kelly Clare

Name: Kelly Clare

Age: 24

Do you have a website? I most certainly do! :)

What is the website address? http://tskellyclare.com/

How did you first come across my art?A few years ago, you drew this really cute pinup picture of me.
After for Christmas-2011, you drew this adorable one....

I asked you to draw another because I thought it was very sweet of you to do.... (2014)

Another you took in 2014 one of many favs...
And I was just surprised by today's in April-2015.. Very sexy..

What comic company is your fav? I don't really watch or know of many other than XMen when I was younger. But I love all the strong female roles.

Favorite Comic Character?Maybe Phoenix!

If you could have a super-power what would you want? I think the powers Poison Ivy had.

Latex or Leather? Leather.. But for sex, both ;)

If you could have dinner with anyone from history, who would you choose and why? Anna Nicole Smith & Amy Winehouse.. Lol.

Favorite Color? Pink & Black.

If someone made a movie about your life, who would you choose to play yourself? Lindsay Lohan. 

Do you have any nick-names? Not really.. Every now and then my closest sister Jillian will call me "Beautiful Bitch" or "Tattooed Barbie" just to be silly.. But nothing else than that, other than Kelly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment